Jetstreame & Patchwork Villain present
CYBERPUNK CASANOVA - A FUTURISTIC FASHION SHOW
Tech park's local game developers release new dystopian visual novel, dating sim thriller
Support local game developers and welcome Jetstreame to the local tech revolution Godric Johnson runs an independent game studio, Jetstreame, out of the Louisiana Technology Park. Heand partner Derek Scott of Patchwork Villain have developed a dystopian visual novel thriller game called "Cyberpunk Casanova." Local designers will help bring the futuristic inspired garments from the visual novel to life. Live models will show off finished garments to attendees throughout the event. The futuristic fashion show will be held at Creative Bloc located at 804 Main St. Baton Rouge, LA 70802, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Friday February 24th, 2017. The goal is to raise funds & awareness to support local game developers while spearheading the tech revolution happening in Baton Rouge communities.
* Latest playable demo of Cyberpunk Casanova
* LivingWithJoe unveils Futuristic Fashion with characters from the game
* Airseekers Aerialists preforming throughout the evening
* Live caricature artists Jay Chen & Edward Simmons to draw your portrait
* ANNEAL Terrariums by Kathryn Legett | Petite Louisiane by Laura Bellone
* Local cosplayers displaying their wildest gear for you
* Live music by Prime8 Pimpin and AF THE NAYSAYER
* Local art giveaways for VIP ticket holders
* King Crow Studios, Wisp Entertainment, & DuckBlock will showcase their games
* And many more local artists, game creators, and more!