Seeking Three Long Term Full-Time food service specialist in Tangipahoa Parish now!
QR Code Link to This Post
*MOTIVATED APPLICANTS WANTED*
Previous experience preferred
HS diploma/GED preferred
Commitment to work the schedule as posted
30 hours or more per week
Weekly KUDOS awarded
Service bonus plan paid out quarterly
1st Shift - 6:30AM to 2:00PM
Monday - Friday
Major Job Functions Include and/or not limited to:
• Prepares food items. Follow recipes and able to measure as needed.
• Takes orders and serves beverages and food.
• Washes dishes, pans, utensils.
• May assist with setting of tables and collection of utensils after a meal; mopping and sweeping
• Qualifications may include knowledge of food preperation and storage methods. May run a cash register.
Professional Practices and Duties Include and/or not limited to:
• Interact in a cooperative and professional manner with students, parents, and school personnel.
• Maintain student and school personnel confidentiality.
• No cell phone on my person at any time. *To remain in vehicle.
• Work cooperatively with all school personnel, parents, and Kelly team members.
• Be punctual; start and end class on time. Enter time accurately.
• Dress in a professional manner consistent with Kelly and school policies. *Light polo shirt and Khaki pants are required, nonskid/slip resistant black shoes with socks are required.
• Absolutely NO artificial nails, including sculptured or press-on nails. Natural nails must be neatly trimmed and clean. Nail length may not exceed 1/8”. Nail polish is not allowed on fingernails during working hours.
• Hair must be pulled back and contained in hair net, no exceptions. You must provide your own hair net. Hair curlers or headscarves are not permitted; hair ornaments are not allowed; but flat barrettes or combs may be worn under hair nets.
• NO jewelry, including earrings, may be worn. Medical ID tags/bracelets are allowed. No offensive or excessive tattoos are allowed.
• Wear green Kelly Educational name badges where easily visible at all times.
• Model non-discriminatory practices toward students, faculty, and staff. Work as a team with other Cafeteria employees.
Skills and Essential Job Functions and Requirements Include and/or not limited to:
• Daily personal and close, non-physical contact with children to execute job duties.
• Available to accept on-call/same day assignments as needed.
• Regular contact with other staff members and building administrators.
• Frequent walking, standing, stooping, and lifting up to 25 lbs. Other physical activities may be required.