OBJECTIVE: A career in the business industry with opportunity to contribute knowledge and utilize skills and talents to promote company growth while continuing to develop professionally; willing to travel.
• Excellent prioritization skills with experience in planning, developing, and implementing special projects and events.
• Highly self-motivated with demonstrated organizational abilities and multitasking skills established through work and educational practices.
• Outstanding leadership abilities, effective written and verbal communication talents, and strong interpersonal skills acquired through active involvement in student and professional organizations.
• High interest in retail environment; experienced in merchandising and marketing in both business and retail industries.
• Proficient in the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, and Internet Explorer; also some knowledge with Adobe Photo-shop and Illustrator.
Sales Consultant, July 2016- Current
•Achieve personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission
•Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
•Diligently learn all Victra/Verizon products and promotions and ensures your knowledge of these programs is current
• Inspire customers to buy
•Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers •Answer customers’ queries or concerns
Integrated Marketing Services
District Manager, January 2012-March 2016-
•Driving demonstration events within your district through flawless execution and effective results management
•Program management of all designated part time specialists in the assigned district
•Effectively planning, managing, and executing all client programs in the respective district
•Effective hiring, schedule management, training, personnel development and program oversight of all programs in your respective district
•Working closely with the Regional Manager to develop strategies for retention, hiring and maximizing performance within your assigned district
•Regular reporting against client mandated objectives
The Beam Team,
Lead Supervisor, May 2011-January 2012
•The Field Lead coordinates the onsite completion of tasks by ensuring that proper skills, tools
and procedures are used.
• Ability to read and apply written and diagrammatic instructions (drawing, plans, plan-o-grams etc)
• Sound supervisory skills and experience to lead installers
• Effective communicating with installers to accomplish contract deliverables
• Assuring installers are properly trained and in compliance with safety procedures
Field Service Representative, September 2010-May 2011
• Assist with patient specimen collections.
• Responsible for completion of all requisition forms in their entirety including insurance information, physician’s signature, diagnosis code, and patient medication.
• Responsible for the proper shipment or delivery of specimen’s to our in-house laboratory.
• Maintain adequate inventory of supplies for the physician and the office staff to conduct their testing.
• Provide feedback on all collections to the Field Service Manager noted in the site protocol.
• Convey any issues or concerns the client may have to the appropriate department manager.
• Work hand and hand with the Client, Field Service Manager, Sales and Customer Service departments to ensure a high quality of collections and service.
Retail Merchandiser, January 2009-September 2010
Merchandising Assistant to Visual Merchandiser
• Assists with fixtures, displays, and installs in retail selling environment.
• Exhibits excellence in all working environments: retail, spa, salon, sports, restaurant, and industrial.
• Assists the visual merchandiser in achieving complex and creative designs.
• Creates outstanding sketches and prepares documents for clients.
• Has experience using online databases and communicating online; also very familiar with using the IVR system.
Sales Representative, February 2007-May 2010
Advantage Marketing, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
• Demonstrated self-motivation by visiting stores to merchandise sales displays and fixtures.
• Communicated issues with store managers and sales associates during store visits.
• Provided quality feedback by informing store team members and customers about new products and services.
Field Merchandiser, October 2006-December 2009
• Demonstrated self-motivation by proficiently restocking magazine, books, and other forms of media under strict time limits; also removing outdated stock from all racks and fixtures.
• Exhibited excellence by productively maintaining displays, racks, and pockets while accurately following company directives and plan grams.
• Illustrated knowledge by making sure all products are represented effectively; also efficient when working with signage.
• Successfully communicate issues and maintain relationships with store managers and sales associates.
• Accurately complete required documentation and promptly submit necessary information to supervisor; also extremely organized and efficient at keeping accurate records and paperwork.
Sales Associate/Team Leader, January 2002- December 2004
Best Buy, Baton Rouge, LA
• Initiated sales and ensured customer satisfaction.
• Performed cash management duties and processed sales transactions.
• Effectively maintained store displays.
• Demonstrated and marketed product lines to customers.
• Ability to adapt to and perform professionally in various environments.
• Ability to drive measurable, sustainable results
• Strong coaching and performance management skills
• Flexibility to work weekends and to visit and work directly with team • Have a proven track record in with an emphasis on building long term client relationships
• members and retail partners to ensure success of all in-store activities
• Effective, proven leadership skills and the ability to build morale and
• motivate a Sales based team of part-time employees to achieve program goals and objectives
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers