QR Code Link to This Post
Perform a vehicle troubleshooting and mechanical repairs including:
* Based upon mechanical estimate/request, perform other various repairs and maintenance which may include:
* Install batteries and checks electrical systems.
* Install and perform tire maintenance.
* PCM/OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, electrical systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
* Ability to road test vehicles.
* Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
Always perform all assigned work in a safe and conscientious manner.
Handle and dispose of all fluids as defined by MSDS and in accordance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
Create and maintain vehicle history and maintenance records as defined/directed by management.
Assures prompt repairs by using and coordinating with auction company systems both internal and external.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
2 years of vehicle service and repair experience
Any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time