We are looking for an experienced driver/delivery person to work approximately 40 hours a week, some overtime.
You will be completing all tasks and duties required for driving and delivering around southern Louisiana.
Tasks and duties will include:
• carrying out routine vehicle checks
• loading mattresses and frames onto the truck manually and using a forklift
• making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
• driving vehicles to their destination (usually marine companies and furniture stores) and unloading according to site requirements, some docks require long pants and hard hat
• collecting payments and issuing receipts
• maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on trips
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
• have truck-driving experience
• have a chauffeurs license
• have a clean driving record and valid drivers license
• be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
• have a great attitude and strong work ethic
• be capable and confident in your ability
• be available to drive Monday- Friday
• must pass drug test, pre-hire and random
Ideally, this position would suit someone with knowledge of driving in southern Louisiana.
Pay is DOE.
We hire veterans!
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – DRUG AND ALCHOL-FREE WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please email your resume or stop by our office to fill out an application Monday – Thursday from 10am until 4pm only.
5546 Choctaw Dr.
Baton Rouge, La 70805
NO PHONE CALLS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers